Logseq Office Hours #1
The first public Logseq Office Hours! In one hour, our community manager Ramses answered over 15 questions from Logseq beginners and experts alike.
On January 27, 2022, Ramses Oudt (community manager at Logseq) hosted the first Logseq Office Hours. Based on the questions from both beginner and expert Logseq users, he shows how to get started and get the most out of Logseq.
The following topics were covered:
- How will I know if Logseq is the right tool for me?
- What is the best way to get started using Logseq?
- What are queries?
- How to write queries for tasks
- Use cases for task queries
- How many notes can Logseq handle?
- When to use a dedicated task manager app?
- How to see future scheduled and deadline tasks?
- What are the best ways to quick capture notes?
- How to define workflows for Logseq
- How to use Logseq for learning
- How to sync your Logseq graph across devices
- How to export text from Logseq
- Can Zotero and Logseq work together?
- Will Logseq add the option to export (block) properties?
- What is the best use case for block embeds?
- Will Logseq and Obsidian block references be compatible in the future?
The recording is timestamped based on the questions: