Syncing solutions for Logseq mobile
Santi Younger discusses some of the syncing solutions for Logseq, and explains why he chose privacy-friendly Syncthing.
Last updated on Invalid Date
We're working hard to release our encrypted sync service. But if you want to keep your Logseq graph synced across your devices right now, you need to use a third-party solution.
- 00:17 iOS considerations iPhone/iPad
- 00:31 Android considerations
- 00:44 Syncing on iOS through iCloud
- 01:05 Android syncing is harder but possible (don't worry)
- 01:24 Third party apps for syncing on Android
- 01:49 Logseq Android in beta
- 02:06 Android version matters (at least in Logseq beta)
- 02:27 Android 12 works well, older version of android might give you issues
- 03:00 Syncing solution!
- 03:14 What makes Syncthing a good choice
- 04:49 The future of Logseq (Logseq sync) and Logseq's roadmap
- 05:31 What to do until Logseq releases an official syncing service
- 05:49 Why Logseq mobile is a great app
Screenshots from the video
Click an image to see it in full size.