Syncing solutions for Logseq mobile
Santi Younger discusses some of the syncing solutions for Logseq, and explains why he chose privacy-friendly Syncthing.
We're working hard to release our encrypted sync service. But if you want to keep your Logseq graph synced across your devices right now, you need to use a third-party solution.
- 00:17 iOS considerations iPhone/iPad
- 00:31 Android considerations
- 00:44 Syncing on iOS through iCloud
- 01:05 Android syncing is harder but possible (don't worry)
- 01:24 Third party apps for syncing on Android
- 01:49 Logseq Android in beta
- 02:06 Android version matters (at least in Logseq beta)
- 02:27 Android 12 works well, older version of android might give you issues
- 03:00 Syncing solution!
- 03:14 What makes Syncthing a good choice
- 04:49 The future of Logseq (Logseq sync) and Logseq's roadmap
- 05:31 What to do until Logseq releases an official syncing service
- 05:49 Why Logseq mobile is a great app
Screenshots from the video
Click an image to see it in full size.